Thai Foot & Hand Massage Diploma 1-Day Course
Yoga for Massage Therapists
I have decided to make a short yoga YouTube video for all my new students to help prevent wrist strain and discomfort while also gently stretching the back and shoulders, please check it out.
Thai Foot & Hand Massage Diploma 1-Day Course - £175
Our Thai Foot Massage Diploma course will teach you wonderfully relaxing and healing massage techniques to the legs, feet and hands. Knowledge of massage in Thailand has been in Thailand has been handed down by word of mouth across the generations, from father to son, from mother to daughter and from teacher to pupil. It is still taught by Buddhist monks in the temples of Thailand.
All parts of the lower legs, feet and hands are included and it involves hands-on stretching, massage, stimulating reflex points and follows the Thai energy lines (Sen). It has elements of Shiatsu, Reflexology, Chinese massage and Yoga incorporated into the massage itself and is said to stimulate the activity of internal organs. Thai foot massage is thus hugely beneficial for optimum internal health, and this type of drugless therapy creates a physiological change in the body by naturally restoring homeostasis.
To best receive Thai Foot Massage your client will be on a massage couch. It's easy and fun to learn, a great add-on your existing practice, and produces a deep and unique feeling of balance, relaxation and well-being. A Thai Foot Massage lasts about 40 minutes.
Thai Foot Massage Diploma Course Benefits:
- Easy and fun to learn.
- We provide the chairs, couches, towels and oils required.
- This course is awarded 15 CPD (Continue Professional Development) points.
- A qualification in anatomy and physiology is not required.
- Price includes your Diploma, comprehensive course notes and insurance details
- Small, friendly and informal.
- Never more than eight people on the course.
- Individual attention from your tutor throughout the class.
Duration: One DayEntry Requirements: None
Accreditation: BABTAC, CMA, Beauty Guild, Holistic Guild, IPTI
*An additional flat fee of £95 + travel expensive is payable for 1-2-1 tuition in your own home.
* Non-scheduled 1-2-1 and weekend courses at our venue cost an additional 25% of the normal course fee.
This course costs £175 and needs to be paid in two parts;
1) £70 to London Therapists (The company who run & accredit the course)
2) £105 via my booking system; (Once paid you will receive an email with more details such as address and what to bring etc) https://sarahlanetherapies.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php
If your love this course you might also be interested in our Indian Head Massage Practitioner Diploma Course.
For terms and conditions please visit; www.london-therapists.com/booking-terms
Recent student feedback;
"Thank-you once again for such a wonderful day on Sunday. I enjoyed every minute & now feel so positive & inspired to move forward with foot massage. Om shanti, Gillian x" (Colchester)
"Sarah taught me Thai hand and foot massage. Very proffessional, calming way of teaching! Loved the course, can't wait to try it on my clients! Thanks again Amanda x (Colchester)