Yoga Classes & Holistic Courses in Colchester, Essex and North Norfolk
NOW ON YOUTUBE
It is often hard to get in to a yoga practice at home. I have created a number of short yoga classes which you can watch for FREE on YouTube to help motivate you and guide you at home. Please click here to see a list of classes
WELCOME TO SARAH LANE THERAPIES
I am currently taking a break from teaching yoga classes and offering treatments. However I am still offering holistic courses. Please click here to find out course dates or please email me on the link below.
Please check out my YouTube Channel for Yoga classes here and check back for future availability for treatments or please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
I teach a Private Baby Massage & Baby Yoga Classes in the comfort of your own home, with familiar sounds and smells for your baby and ease for you! This also means it can include your partner and older children.
I also specialising in teaching Holistic Training Courses including:
"I attend Sarah's yoga classes weekly, which I love, and I have an interest in holistic therapies so decided to book her 1day Indian Head Massage Practitioners course which I completed yesterday. This was great fun and amazing value for money! I feel so confident after only 1 day of Sarah's teaching and can't wait to start practicing my new skills on friends and family! I highly recommend both Sarah's yoga classes and her therapies courses!" (Lucy Pugh, Colchester)
"Thank you so much for today I have enjoyed every moment of the day. I have come away feeling really positive, feeling as though I have learnt a lot and cannot wait to put it into practice. I have already got people lined up this week to practice (Indian head massage) on :). You are a fantastic teacher, very patient, calming and full of motivation and energising. Have a lovely evening. Look forward to booking onto the Swedish massage course" (Della Wood, Colchester)
"I'd just like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed my day learning my diploma in Indian Head Massage with you, you are a truly amazing and patient lady and really helped me to digest all of the information needed, I'm looking forward to do some yoga with you, as I'm aware you offer classes but will let you know nearer the time. Thanks again for everything. (Charmain, Colchester)
Recent Feedback about my Yoga YouTube classes, (Taken from Reddit, Facebook & YouTube):
- "Amazing! Thank you for sharing this :) "
- "This is super helpful thank you!"
- "This is great! Are you planning on doing more of these?"
- "Thank you so much! Self care for us is the least thought about subject. This is so helpful."
- "Dude yes thank you for making this content"
- "Love this ! Thank you so much I would definitely welcome more of this kinda stuff."
- "This is great. Thank you."
- "Thank you!"
- "Wow your channel is really good. I just bought a yoga mat last week to do morning wake up stretches. I think I’ll try your 30min video."
- "Fantastic, I'll pass this on to my mum, thanks! "
- "Beautiful, Sarah!"
- "Amazing Sarah, your voice sounds so relaxing 😌"
- "Me encanto tu video...!"
- "great idea for a theme! don't think i've ever heard of anyone doing this"
- "lovely yoga flow! thanks for the positive vibrations my friend!"