Ear Candle Treatments (Thermo-Auricular Therapy)
Ear Candle Treatments (Thermo-Auricular therapy)
Ear Candle treatments are an ancient tradition in many different cultures, but it is still carried out in the traditional way, combining beeswax, St. Johns Wort, Sage and Chamomile. (no candle wax used)
It is a pleasant and non-evasive treatment of the ears, used to treat a variety of conditions. The candles, made from muslin cloth induce a revitalizing heat upon the head and ears, which soothes, relieves and relaxes.
This treatment can help;
- Excessive or compacted wax in the ears
- Irritation in ears and sinuses
- Pressure in cases of sinusitis / rhinitis / glue ear / colds / flu / headaches / migraines
- To give a relaxing and calming effect in case of stress
- Noise in the ears, ringing, tinnitus
- Great before and after flying to clear and re-balance
This treatment cannot be carried out where grommets are fitted or if there is inflammation or infection in the ears.