Ear Candling Practitioner Diploma 1-Day Course
Ear Candling (Thermo-Auricular Therapy) Practitioner Diploma 1-Day Course - £175
This Ear Candling/Thermo-Auricular Therapy Practitioner Diploma Course is suitable for anyone who is interested in learning more about this beneficial therapy and also for beauty and holistic practitioners who would like to offer a new treatment to their clients.Ear Candle is an ancient tradition found in many different cultures, but it is still carried out in the traditional way, combining beeswax, St. Johns Wort, Sage and Chamomile. (no candle wax used).
It is a pleasant and non-evasive treatment of the ears, used to treat a variety of conditions. The candles, made from muslin cloth induce a revitalizing heat upon the head and ears, which soothes, relieves and relaxes.
This treatment can help;
- Excessive or compacted wax in the ears
- Irritation in ears and sinuses
- Pressure in cases of sinusitis / rhinitis / glue ear / colds / flu / headaches / migraines
- To give a relaxing and calming effect in case of stress
- Noise in the ears, ringing, tinnitus
- Great before and after flying to clear and re-balance
This treatment cannot be carried out where grommets are fitted or if there is inflammation, infection or pain in the ears.
This 1-day course includes;
- What are Hopi Ear Candles?
- The History of Hopi Ear Candles
- How do they work?
- What are they made from?
- What are they used for?
- The Benefits of Ear Candling.
- Are there any side affects?
- What a Typical Treatment entails.
Duration: One Day
Entry Requirements: Interest in Ear Candling
- An example of a consultation form
- The Treatment, including pressure point face massage
- Contraindications and Aftercare
- Frequency asked questions
- Demonstration of treatment
- Carry out a treatment on each other
- Feedback and short test
*An additional flat fee of £95 + travel expensive is payable for 1-2-1 tuition in your own home.
* Non-scheduled 1-2-1 and weekend courses at our venue cost an additional 25% of the normal course fee.
To book this course please click on the link to book, (Once paid you will receive an email with more details such as address and what to bring etc)
If you love this course you might also be interested in our Reiki Courses
Latest student feedback:
"Hi Sarah, Lovely to hear from you. I thoroughly enjoyed the day on Sunday (for the Ear candling course), Thank you so much for all you help and guidance -I truly believe I have found something I enjoy doing! Look forward to attending another course soon! Gillian" (Gillian Morgan, Colchester)